Lubuntu and openjava-jre

Is there going to be flash in chrome on lubuntu? If not how do I get openjava-jdk-jre working properly on lubuntu? How do I get the sound on lubuntu working properly?
I'm using lubuntu 10.04 on zareason terra a20 with 2 gigs ram. 160 gig HDD. Is there a better player that I can use to sync my iPod touch 2G? I used to use amerok on kubuntu before I started to use lubuntu. Keep chromium for the web browser for lubuntu. And better .deb installation support and o can't even force install opera browser.

Sent from my iPod Daniel Hallett

Follow ups