wiki page

Hi Julien,

I apologise for the multiple messages coming from my editing the wiki area.
I've got a couple of wiki people helping me with links etc. As they are not
trivial edits, I feel uneasy to use that tag.

Hi Gang,

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp

I'd like to do a make-over of that area. What is proposed is:

'Documentation and Help' becomes 'Help'
'https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReleaseManagementDiscussion' is removed, as
it is out of date.
'https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp#Applications and other
Features' is moved to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved
i also propose that details of 10.10 is moved to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers with the details of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu#Test
Lubuntu being moved over there, leaving just a 'stub'.

With the help of the wiki team, I've done some editing for things like the
inclusion of code to be typed into a terminal session.

Just so as everyone knows, I'm part of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FocusGroups/Wiki/SoD2010 so, our own
wiki area is a good one for me to get help on.

As it is the aim of lubuntu to be adopted by Canonical, as per my previous
posting I'd like to ensure we comply with their documentation standards.

I'd appreciate any input as to what you'd like to see on there along with
proof reading to ensure any spelling mistakes etc. are corrected. All those
on the mailing list who have their launchpad accouts can log in and edit the
pages.

As always, your input is needed.

Well, that's my and the wiki teams ideas, please shout up anything that you
think are wrong, I will take deafening silence to mean "Just get on with it"
:-)