Wallpaper and login background not displaying correctly

Wallpaper and login background not displaying correctly with Maverick
On one machine I have a strange problem. The login screen and the desktop wallpaper display in 16 bit colour. Everything else appears to be 24 bit colour, only the background appears to be effected.  This occurred both with the original Alpha 2 artwork and the artwork made available today. This is an i810 based mobo, which is currently running Fedora 13 LXDE, Ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS, Lubuntu Lucid and Xubuntu Lucid all with out this sort of problem.  I’m currently downloading Ubuntu Maverick to see if the problem occurs with that.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net