meta package

Hi,

(please do not hate me too much today)

could you have a look at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MetaPackages and
phrase our lxde variant to it.

Based on:

*xfce*: This package is a meta-package; it depends on the core packages of
the Xfce4 desktop environment and recommends some extra Xfce4 packages. If
you intend to use Xfce4 and want the full experience then installing this
package and the packages it Recommends is a great place to start. If you
just want to pick and choose the core components then feel free to remove
this package.

I would make it for us as:

*lxde*:  This package is the meta-package for lubuntu; it is just a list of
what to install. It is a design decision that all packages included in
lubuntu-desktop depend on it, so as to be able to use *
--no-install-recommends* option when the initial installation occurs, thus
preventing non-essential programs being installed. If you just want to pick
and choose the which components of lubuntu to use, this package can be
safely removed.

Am I somewhere near?

Sorry to bother you, I'm trying to get the Wiki area all sorted out; do
expect some more questions. If there is someone else I should be liasing
with for this task, please let me know.