pcmanfm and ubot

Hi pcman,

as you may be aware, the #lubuntu channel has a ubot in and I can ask for
factoids to be added (so that people can issue, say, !grub2 on the channel
and it give a link to where to find out more information).
Issuing the request *!pcmanfm* reports back *(07:25:57) **ubot5: **Sorry, I
don't know anything about 'pcmanfm*' Is there an information page (or even
two) that have both what it does and information on it's usage? If there is
not, or you'd like me to attempt to pull the information on to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp then I'd be happy to do
so. I'd also like to link from the lubuntu help page, but do not want to
duplicate documentation that is already there and is being kept up to date.

Thanks,

Phill.