Logs and ubot

Hi gang,

*Channel logging:*
*
As the ubot has been behaving and I hope will be an aide on the channel, I
guess now is a good time to ask the team if they think having the #lubuntu
channel logged similarly to, say, #ubuntu-beginners  is something I should
enquire about? This would allow people to search the logs for words / people
/ questions etc (google search). As Canonical runs the log-bot, it would
depend on them giving the okay to it.

I do need to know whether to proceed with that request.

*News on the bot:*
*
*
I'm currently discussing the best way to add lubuntu specific things to the
ubots (case in hand, lxterminal), once I get to learn the basics and a
format of either general factoid or channel specific factoid I'll get on
with things :-)