Re: Logs and ubot

Hi Jerry,

the ubot and (proposed) channel logging is for the #lubuntu IRC
(Details at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp#How
to get help)

Chromium Vs Chrome,
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/ChromiumBrowserVsGoogleChrome Chromium
is, afik, the version that does not track what you do, it is also the
development of Chrome (Feel free to correct me) and the devs are really open
to reporting of bugs.

AbiWord,

I've attached an Abiword document copied and pasted from my forum area, it
seems to have maintained the links. I've not altered the text colour, as I
use a 'dark' theme on my forum area, with the text in a lighter colour.
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=114

OpenOffice,

I've attached an open office document copied and pasted from my forum area
with an image in it. It does not seem to have posted the image?
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119

I have recently prepared a set of slides for an up coming class that I am
giving on installing LAMP. As far as I know for embedding graphics, you have
to add it to the document as an image with the local link to the image.
(Well, certainly in OOo presentation, you have to).

But, they are finer points of applications, and not what I was asking about
:-)