Re: How can I lock screen in Lubuntu?

Would it be possible to go one more step and have the screensaver and
lock able to kick in when it's sitting at the login screen?  Here we
often log out and walk away, and the next person who wants to use it
logs in.  If nobody does, I'd like it to go into screen save -> lock
-> monitor standby modes, the way Ubuntu (gdm I presume) does.  Is
that something enough people would care about to make it worth it?