Re: How can I lock screen in Lubuntu?

 Add to ~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml this text:

<keybind key="C-A-L">
<action name="Execute">
<command>xscreensaver-command -lock</command>
</action>
</keybind>

W dniu 01.08.2010 16:40, Mikhail Maksimov pisze:
Hi, list.

When playing with Lubuntu (Lucid, installed from 10.04 mini.iso, if
that matters) I've noticed that it is... er... less "paranoid" than
mainstream Ubuntu. I mean, there's no (obvious) way to lock the
desktop, and when resuming from suspend, the system  does not ask for
password. Am I just missing some well-hidden checkbox? Or maybe
lubuntu is so lightweight that one needs an extra package or two for
screen-locking to work? Anyway, how can I get desktop locking in
Lubuntu?

Regards!
Mikhail