LXAppearance/Openbox integration is finished!!

Since LXAppearance now supports plugins, it’s possible to add new
features to it with third party plugins. Today I ported the GUI
configuration tool for OpenBox obconf to LXAppearance. Now a plugin
for seamless OpenBox integration is available.

A picture is worth a thousand words:

http://blog.lxde.org/?p=788

No additional dependencies are added to LXAppearance. You get this
“Window Border” page and the openbox support only when the plugin is
installed. In addition, the plugin won’t be loaded if openbox is not
in use. Perfect!

The source code is here for the brave:
http://lxde.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=lxde/lxappearance-obconf;a=summary

Note: Ubuntu 10.04 users cannot get this correctly compiled and linked
due to a bug of Ubuntu 10.04. The bug will be fixed in Ubuntu 10.10.
So don’t bug report to me if it doesn’t compile/link on Ubuntu 10.04.
That’s normal.

Cheers!

Follow ups