Plan to postpond the release of PCManFM 1.0

Hi list,
After finishing LXAppearance2, now it's time to give some love to the
most problematic component, the file manager.
Today I carefully reviewed the whole bug tracker and user-feed backs
in my mailbox and thought about how to continue.
The final decision is, the release of 1.0 needs to be postpond because
it's not yet ready.
In addition, I'd like to unfreeze the UI and strings. It's not
possible to fix some bugs without modifying the strings.
Some new strings should be added for error reporting or something similar.
Moreover, it's not possible to fix several significant usability bugs
and design defects without doing some small modifications to the UI.
If there is no objection, I'm going to unfreeze pcmanfm and libfm and
do my best to fix all the issues.
I'll try to keep the newly added strings and UI changes as fewer as possible.
The date pf 1.0 is not yet decided, but it will be near the end of 2010.
Yes, it's possible that Lubuntu 10.10 may not be able to ship the
final stable release.
However, for an application frequently used everyday, the quality must
be better.
I won't break backward compatability in the coming month. Everything
should just work as usual or better.
Anyway, I'm going to do this in a branch first. Later if things are
ok, merge it with master branch.
So nothing in current repo will be broken.

Thank you for all the support!

Follow ups