Re: [Lxde-list] Plan to postpond the release of PCManFM 1.0

Thanks for the update.

Is it the new udisks support which is problematic, or is it more
general ?

Le lundi 09 août 2010 à 05:20 +0800, PCMan a écrit :
> Yes, it's possible that Lubuntu 10.10 may not be able to ship the
> final stable release.
If you don't plan to add features, I can update libfm/pcmanfm even if we
are close to the release. But it's important to be in "bug fix only"
mode.
FYI, we'll be in Feature Freeze next week.

> I won't break backward compatability in the coming month. Everything
> should just work as usual or better.
> Anyway, I'm going to do this in a branch first. Later if things are
> ok, merge it with master branch.
I don't think it's really necessary if you only plan to fix bugs, unless
the changes have potential stability impacts.