Wiki area

Oooh, these wiki pages :-)

It has been said that...

wiki.ubuntu.com  is

not a website for documentation, it's for Ubuntu team organisation and

contributor information. We have a central resource for documentation

related to Ubuntu - it is help.ubuntu.com . I'd highly recommend that

any documentation created on wiki.ubuntu.com  be moved to the help wiki

at help.ubuntu.com/community . I don't see any reason why derivatives

of Ubuntu can't also use that website if they would like to. The

Lubuntu material could live happily at

help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu .

Well, that's me told :-)  With a little help from the wiki team, it should
not break anything for the documentation to be transferred over there, which
I would assume to be the  contents of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp and all sub-pages. Leaving
just a pointer to the new (correct) area. I also propose to leave the
Development area totally where is is, as it is not "general / help
documentation" but that for which that part of the wiki is for. The
help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu area would mention and have a pointer to
it. That way we would be following "best practice" for the project.

Views / Questions, anyone?

P.S. that was not just directed at Lubuntu, they're not "having a go" at us;
quite the opposite.

Follow ups