Re: WARNING: X-server breakage coming soon to a computer near you

Hi,

whilst for borked partials they may not have fully working "How-To's", it is
always worth keeping an eye on
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=385 (especially the Stickies),
during the test cycles. In this case
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1549195  and, yes, I've still
managed to completely break test installations by not following the
instructions / warnings !!