Network icon in panel and blinking tab icon in Chromium

Hello!

I'm running Lubuntu 10.10 alpha 3 on Compaq Evo N600c after installing by
netinstall, hope you remember my problem with ubiquity in previous emails.
It runs faster than Lubuntu 10.04 :D. Thanks to Lubuntu team!

I have a problem with the network icon in the panel, it finds no ethernet
device but I am still able to connect to internet. And the tab icon in
Chromium is blinking until the page is loaded fully.

You may want to look at my screenshot:
http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b446/nguyentieuhau/2010-08-17-123255_1024x768_scrot.png
.

Is there any way I could fix these problems? Thank you!

Regards,
Hung

Follow ups