Re: [lubuntu-desktop]

Hi,

If your LAMP works offline with Firefox and Chromium does not then you
should file a bug against Chromium. The LAMP part is working, as proved with
Firefox.

I only 'do' the  LAMP part, you may get success with doing a forced
re-install of Chromium. I do stress that LAMP on lubuntu is not 'officially'
supported by the lubuntu team, I support it as it works and will try to
help, but if Firefox is okay with your LAMP and Chromium is not, the bug
lies with Chromium.