FW: Change look of lxlauncher

From: glenn_de_groot@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gilir@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Lubuntu-desktop] Change look of lxlauncher
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:42:42 +0000

I got the source from Puppeee´s lead developer. :)Although I am afraid we have some problems because of the bad theming support in Lxlauncher.
-Glenn
EDIT:
Also got the lxshortcut source (I guess, it was the only source of lxshortcut on their website :P )
http://puppeee.com/files/sources/lxshortcut-0.1-jemimah-patched.tar.gz
------

You can download the source here:http://puppeee.com/files/sources/lxlauncher-0.1.6-jemimah-puppy-menu-patches.tar.bz2This is based on an older, more easily hackable version ofLxLauncher. Moving the tabs to the side is easy - getting thecategories to work right is harder - I ended up hard coding them forPuppy.I also modified LxShortcut to get Favorites to work, let me find thesource for that and I'll upload it as well.