Re: Incorrect password when using Synaptic Package Manager

I'm sorry, I misunderstood about root password. "root password" I said is
"user password".
I run synaptic from Preferences menu with normal user account and then
provide this user's password and it tells me "incorrect password", after
some restarts, I try again and nothing happens after I provide the password.
But if I run "gksudo  synaptic" in terminal, I type the password and then
synaptic windows appears as usual, I can install, remove, ... packages with
this.
So I can't run synaptic from menu, I have to run it from terminal.

Regards,
Hung