Re: Network icon in panel and blinking tab icon in Chromium

My bad my bad, I never scrolled down to the bottom of this wiki page so I
didn't notice this instruction ;).
About Chromium, I have just taken a look in their own bug page, someone
reported this and other bugs in Maverick, hope they would fix soon.
Thanks everybody so much!

Regards
Hung