Re: How to use Launchpad for Lubuntu (was Re: Network icon in panel and blinking tab icon in Chromium)

Hi Julien,

is that okay to be added to a section of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs I know the bug-squad are
currently busy getting their pages up to date at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad if you think that would assist people and
worthy of a mention.