Re: kidnapping

Hi, list.

Personally, I always think a well-structured and comprehensive text document
is ways better than a bright set of icons linked somewhere. IMHO the front
page of Lubuntu wiki looks good enough and we should focus on the text
content of the documentation, not with bells and whistles, uhm, icons.

Just my two cents.

Regards!
Mikhail

PS The icons of Uruguay Team page do consume the valuable _height_ of my
widescreen laptop, about twice as much as Lubuntu wiki navigation. Anyway,
1366x768 is not convenient for me :(