Replacing Sylpheed email client with Claws Mail?

I don't know about you, but somehow that Sylpheed feels weird and just
doesn't work for me.
I've used Claws Mail with slower machines instead of Thunderbird and
it's fast and smooth to use.

<quote>
What are the differences between Claws Mail and Sylpheed?

Claws Mail (formerly Sylpheed-Claws) started as the bleeding-edge
version of Sylpheed, in order to act as a testbed for new features for
Sylpheed. The idea was to regularly resync with Hiroyuki's main branch,
and vice-versa. Claws Mail then evolved into the stable extended version
of Sylpheed, and is now an entity in its own right, mainly due to
different goals and the fact that syncing both codebases doesn't happen
anymore.

Claws Mail has many extra features compared to Sylpheed and is more
powerful, yet is just as fast, lightweight and stable.
</quote>

http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/General_Information

This is just a suggestion, please don't lynch me for bringging this
thing up ;)
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Benny Hult (https://launchpad.net/~bioterror)