Re: Replacing Sylpheed email client with Claws Mail?

Le jeudi 19 août 2010 à 22:49 +0000, Benny Hult a écrit :
> I don't know about you, but somehow that Sylpheed feels weird and just
> doesn't work for me.
> I've used Claws Mail with slower machines instead of Thunderbird and
> it's fast and smooth to use.

Claws Mail was proposed sometimes ago. You can search on the archive of
the mailing list for details, but to summarize, Sylpheed was chosen
because it supports multi-threading.

Also, it's too late for changing applications installed by default, but
you will be able to propose it for the next development cycle.