Re: Lubuntu Maverick Beta 1

Hi,

I've done two downloads and am getting *a6749b2c86ae33c566bc0cc0c17bddc2 *on
both of them via

md5sum lubuntu-maverick-beta1.iso

phillw@piglet:~/Desktop$ md5sum lubuntu-mav*1*
a6749b2c86ae33c566bc0cc0c17bddc2  lubuntu-maverick-beta1 (1).iso
a6749b2c86ae33c566bc0cc0c17bddc2  lubuntu-maverick-beta1.iso

Anyone got any ideas as to why?