Re: News about Lubuntu Development

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:15:06 +0200
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le samedi 04 septembre 2010 à 15:44 +0100, Yorvyk a écrit :
> > I don’t think there’s a problem with them. I just wanted to highlight
> > it as another area that people can work on.
>
> Ah yes, good point :)

The most urgent of which is the new version of LXDM which is where I got the Sept 8th deadline from, as it is intended to release it then. So anybody wanting it in their language - get translating, if you haven’t already.
There  is also a NEW version of lxappearance, and the strings haven’t been carried over from the old version, so do check if you are a translator.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net