Increasing interest in Lubuntu

I’ve been seeding torrents for Lubuntu for quite some time and today Lubuntu 10.10 Beta overtook Lubuntu 10.04.  Since the release of 10.04 I’ve uploaded to equivalent of 26.5 copies.  In the short time the Beta has been available I’ve uploaded equivalent of nearly 27 copies.  While this isn’t very scientific, I think it does show a marked increase in interest.  Admittedly there is no way of knowing how many down-loaders continue to use Lubuntu but, I think it is interesting non-the-less.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net

Follow ups