wiki area

Hi Julien,

Zach now thinks we meet the wiki standards, as per the earlier e-mail asking
for conformation from Matthew and Phil. If they're okay with things I'd like
to move the pointer for https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp to
point to the new area at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp I will leave a
note on the page to say that is the new area, otherwise we get into the
nightmare of trying to keep both areas up to date.

Just to make Zach blush, because I can; I'd like to put on record his
outstanding help in copying the documents area over to its correct home.
He's a star !!!

*To the team:*
*
*
Would you please only update the
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp area, it will
cause them to be out of sync if we have information updated in the 'old'
area. I ask this as even though I have not had 'official' blessing for the
new area, it is where the documentation has to be stored to comply to ubuntu
standards.

I'm also waiting any "How To's" that you may have hidden on a scrap of paper
to put on there :-)