Re: plymouth

Well, I had my little rant about this and I've gotten it out of my system. :-)

I had heard lots of people on the forums saying it was difficult to
remove, and that the best thing was to just turn off splash.  Looking
at what would be removed along with removal of Plymouth tended to
support the idea that virtually everything depended on it.

It isn't a huge deal, I guess, but doesn't make a good first
impression when I show my system to friends.  I'll try the vga= trick.
 Thanks.