I'm going to release pcmanfm 0.9.8 + libfm 0.1.14 this week.

Hi list,
Recently I fixed many old bugs of the pcmanfm 0.9.7.
The drag-and-drop issue is also fixed, too. I rewrote that part.
Bookmarks are reorderable and dropping files to side pane works flawlessly.
Now it's time for a new release.
The strings are not yet completely frozen. Most of them won't be changed.
However, to fix one or two bugs, changes to some strings seem to be inevitable.
Some new error messages might be added, too.
Please help test the latest source code in git.
If there are no major issues, I'll make a new release this weekend.

Cheers!