Re: How much available drive space for Lubuntu 10.10?

Hi All,
Firstly just like to show my appreciation.  Lubuntu is a fantastic OS that
runs beautifully on an Acer Aspire One.  A big thanks to Julien and the
Lubuntu community.

Does anybody know how much space is actually taken by a fresh install of
Lubuntu?  Also how does ubiquity calculate the required drive space?