minimal install.

Hi Julien,

I know you are always pressed for time, but we could really do with a text
based install for lubuntu. A couple of people on earlier use PCMIA cards
from their elderly laptops for ethernet and the mini-iso does not see them
correctly.

Hi Gang,

I do know it is possible to make a CD with the lubuntu packages on, but I
lack the technical knowledge to do this. So, if anyone has any ideas of a
work around for people with 128MB RAM and need the system installed before
it can see the PCMIA card I'm all ears. We knew this was coming, my mini-iso
version was just a patch to get as many working as I could. I lack the
expertise to take it further.