Documentation

Hiyas gang,

It's been a bit a hectic, and I've missed out a couple of pages on my
frantic running around, notably adding the Maverick mini-iso link to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp/MinimalInstall (now done)
and the addition of the installation lubuntu-core to the minimal
installation instructions.

I'm assuming (always a bad thing to do), that for ubuntu core I would need
to add a section that repeated the standard installation instructions but
replaced

sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends lubuntu-desktop

with

sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends lubuntu-core