Re: minimal install.

I created a Install CD by simply creating a minimal install CD plus a repo. Unfortunetly the Installation fails after installing the base system, because it tries to install a package called lubuntu-desktop^ in the tasksel process which it cant find. I tried this with the modified tasksel version of yours. I even checked the modification you made but cant find the error.