Re: minimal install.

Cheers,

As you know I'm severely hampered by the fact that only a basic 9.10 ubuntu
can 'see' my 3G device, as the pub is moving company I cannot yet order my
broadband connection. It's very frustrating, but life goes on.

If you can scribble up a set of notes similar to what I put over at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp/MinimalInstall I'll tidy
them all up and get it all posted and documented.

Thanks,

Phill.