Re: People having trouble with dualboots?

On 2 November 2010 19:08, Yorvyk <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:29:42 +0000
> Glenn de Groot <glenn_de_groot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Hi zoltan,
>> nice to hear your problem is solved now. This problem is pretty big for first time users and I think affects every dual-boot user. Should we post this (with the fix) on the lubuntu website or on a blog like OMG ubuntu?
>>

> I’ve not had this problem, all the other (Linux) OS have been picked up by GRUB.  But, if others are, then the cure should be in the Wiki.  Personally, I don’t regard OMG Ubuntu as a reliable source.
>
> --
> Steve Cook (Yorvyk)
>
> http://lubuntu.net

Good morning/afternoon/evening all,

I am working on some documentation for a place to put all the "common"
issues together. This way we have a central source of data for
problems that have already been reported to developers to work on
hopefully with solutions as well. I have noticed there are 2 or 3
problems that I have come across from multiple users on the IRC
channels personally so I will add these and when I have the page
layout finished I will post a link to the list (hopefully in the next
day or so).

I hope I'm not being too presumptuous with this but feel free to email
me any concerns.

Regards,

Jared Norris
(aka head_victim on Freenode)