Application discussion for the Natty cycle

Hello everyone,
we should make a start on the application discussion, I guess.Just to start, I have got some ideas.
*Add gnome-alsamixerLubuntu lacks an easy gui way of changing sound levels, I know of alsamixer but it´s CLI and looks confusing IMHO.We could have both installed, or CLI lovers could install it after installing Lubuntu.This way I think everybody is happy.
*Try to get Deadbeef in the repo and add itDeadbeef 0.4.2 came out a few weeks ago, and I noticed something interesting in the release notes.
"merged in DUMB 0.9.3 (mainly to satisfy debian lawyers)"
(http://deadbeef.sourceforge.net/)
0.4.3 is out now, which is a bugfix release.Can deadbeef be added to the repo´s now?

-Glenn

Follow ups