Re: Next IRC meeting - Dec 01, 17h GMT

Logs, and actions are available on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20101201

Short term actions :
- Set archiver to file-roller in lubuntu seed and default handler for
archive in lubuntu-default-settings
- Remove cheese from the lubuntu seed
- Call for testing for guvcview on the mailing list
- Set LightDM to the Lubuntu seed when it's available in Natty and
majors bugs are solved
- Add pcmanfm "control-center" to the menu
- Replace aqualung with audacious and audacious-plugins in lubuntu seed
and default applications

See the logs for additional informations.