Re: Next IRC meeting - Dec 01, 17h GMT

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 20:00:10 +0100
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Logs, and actions are available on
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20101201
>
> Short term actions :
> - Set archiver to file-roller in lubuntu seed and default handler for
> archive in lubuntu-default-settings
> - Remove cheese from the lubuntu seed
> - Call for testing for guvcview on the mailing list
> - Set LightDM to the Lubuntu seed when it's available in Natty and
> majors bugs are solved
> - Add pcmanfm "control-center" to the menu
> - Replace aqualung with audacious and audacious-plugins in lubuntu seed
> and default applications
>
> See the logs for additional informations.

Sorry I couldn’t be there but, you seem to have managed with out me :P  I’ ve had a quick glance through the logs and a they seem to be reasonable decisions.

When can we expect the first Alpha release?  I upgraded to Natty a little while back but, would like a 'clean' start for testing.

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net