Jared (head-victim)

Hiyas Julein and Zach,

As you may know, Jared is helping out on the transfer of the wiki help stuff
over to it's new home. He was one the who did the 1st re-format of the front
page at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu, with help from Charles
for the banner, to meet the 'standards' and his transfer of
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/AlternateInstall has
been accepted, with the proviso that once we have all the pages transferred
over we then have the joys of checking each link so that it points to the
help pages and not back to the main wiki page. (Deep Sigh).

If any of you have a kind word to say about him, you can pop it onto
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris