Jared (head-victim)

Hi gang :)

I am very proud to announce that Jared (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris)
has been accepted as a member of UBT (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam).
He's an all round good guy and will be assisting in the transfer of the wiki
pages over etc. I am really happy that yet another lubunteer has been
accepted as it helps so much on the "having a chat" with other teams that we
do have people who are also willing to help out and are 'officially'
recognised.

Jared, from the 1st chat I had with you, I knew you were a good person, your
gaining recognition of what you have done and continue to do is very well
deserved. Next up, full ubuntu membership :)