hajour

Hi good people,

we always seek an understanding of what the ubuntu ethos is. We all have our
own way of putting it when trying to explain to others, but
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/hajour has summed it up in a short poem, which I'd
like to share with you all. As English is not her 1st language and a lot is
done via google translate it is not word perfect, but there is enough to
understand what hajour means. Hajour brings in a person who will help in
accessibility issues, in return I know we will have the patience and time to
help her.

I came in a community named Ubuntu.

Unsure if I was good enough to help with anything

Not really knowing where I ended up.

There came a blanket of warmth and cordiality to me.

caring,social and tolerancity.

I did not know what came over me

It was like i was coming home after a long journey

And warmly was received by family.

I personally, find that very touching as it is quite clearly from the heart.

Thank-you to all that have helped her to date and to all those who will do
so in the future,

Phill.