Re: trash can question

And people say I can be straight to the point :P

I've no idea how big a job it would be for pcman, but there have been a
couple of times this has popped its head up. We have to accept that people
are coming over from Win / Mac environments, and easing the transition is
some thing we need to be aware of. If it could be added to the "wish-list"
at least we can let people know that they are not being ignored and when
time allows it will be looked into. I appreciate that there are far more
important tasks that need to be carried out before we get to the
"wish-list".