Bugs Day on Friday, what you can do

Hi,

Next Friday will be the first Bugs Day for Lubuntu. Anyone can
participate, even if you have no coding knowledge. Let's see what you
can do :

* You can support us ! By providing virtual cookies and virtual beers,
but also real "thank you" :)

* You can just play with Lubuntu Natty Alpha 1, and see if there are
bugs, broken applications etc ... We will help you to report a real
bug !

* You can try to reproduce already reported bug, and set its status as
"Confirmed".

* You can provide more information on a bug you can reproduce :
 * Step to reproduce
 * Screenshots
 * Backtrace (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Backtrace)
 * ...

* If you feel confortable with bug reports, you can triage bugs :
 * Merge duplicate
 * Affect to correct package source
 * Ask for more information
 * ...

* If you know how to code, you can fix bugs !

It's Lubuntu Bugs Day, so all this apply to Lubuntu packages only. You
can find all the bugs on this page :
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~lubuntu-packaging/+packagebugs
I'll monitor the #lubuntu chan during Friday, so if you have any
questions, feel free to ask or to ping me.

If you are already interesting, feel free to answer this mail, and say
what you want to do.

Thanks in advance for your participation :)