Re: Documentation

Hiays Julien,

am I correct in understanding that it would be
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp/MinimalInstall with the
line

sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends lubuntu-desktop

replaced with

sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends lubuntu-core

sudo apt-get install lxdm

For the micro installation? If that is correct, I'll get it posted up.

P.S. Following on from what happened to pip_ I've added an ls -l check for
the manual iso testing to ensure they do have the entire file!
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing#Manual%20test%20of%20iso%20and%20cd