Re: proxy setup?

Am Donnerstag 09 Dezember 2010, um 13:04:46 schrieb Zoltan Matlak:
> Hi,
>
> I started using (at least tried) Lubuntu 10.10 at my workplace (enterprise
> environment), and need to setup a proxy.
> Is it possible to setup a system/global proxy in lubuntu? Tried Lxproxy,
> but did not work. Also couldn't find any info regarding this.
>
> Can you please point me in the right direction (wiki, forum, etc..
> anything).
>
> Thanks
> Zoltan

LXProxy needs a relogon to activate proxy settings as its writing them to your
~/.profile file. Some apps also their own proxy configuration settings.
And please write also a bug report ( http://launchpad.net/lxproxy ) with a
little more details so that I can take a look at it and fix a problem that
might occured.