Re: information on lubuntu.net

Hi Aleksandar,

thank you for your suggestion. As you said correctly the info is kind
of spread on different websites. So, if you would like to help, please
feel free to put together this information, details and links and send
it to me to put up on the lubuntu site. We are always looking for
people who would like to get involved in all different kinds of tasks
including documentation.

Besides the lubuntu website, actually it is rather the wiki that will
hold more info and can be updated by everyone much easier.

All the best,

Mario