Re: information on lubuntu.net

Hi,

LiveCD's by their very nature are slow (the seek time on a cd compared to a
hard drive is like trying to race snails).

If you follow the documentation at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu#System%20requirements for the various
options and why more RAM is required for certain scenarios than lubuntu
needs to actually run.

Please let me know if there is information that you would like adding to
that area and I will get it done as soon as I get a chance.

There is an even more minimal version of lubuntu going to get written up on
that area in the next couple of days.