New stuff in Natty (and some in Backports)

Hi,

I forgot to do a small review of what is new in Natty, visible for the
end-user, and specific to Lubuntu :

lxrandr:
Save configuration in an autostart desktop file, so the settings can be
kept. (LP: #621689). It means that you can now save the configuration
made by lxrandr. We still need a real application to configure display,
but in the meantime it should be enough.

lxappareance:
New version available (0.5.0)
Add a tab for font configuration. (LP: #591426). You can now configure
font directly in lxappareance.

lxappearance-obconf:
The plugin for lxappareance to configure openbox directly in
lxappareance.

lxpanel:
Add configuration for desktop number for the pager plugin. It will
launch obconf to configure the number of desktops when you right-click
on the workspace applet. It works also with compiz and its settings
manager.

pcmanfm:
New version available (0.9.8)
Fix fake transparency (LP: #566056). You should be able to set fake
transparency in lxpanel and lxterminal now.
Desktop icons are now movable (Closes: #535814) (LP: #644259).

All thoses changes are available in the backport PPA for LXDE.

The others changes only apply to Natty :

lubuntu-artwork :
New lubuntu-text theme for plymouth.
Update with elementary icon theme 2.6.

lubuntu-default-settings:
Switch to Ubuntu 11 font. The font is now the same that Ubuntu.

lubuntu-meta (the seed):
Added gecko-mediaplayer to desktop (to see video in chromium)
Added icedtea-plugin to desktop (for java support)
Added gvfs-backends to desktop (LP: #675212)
Added audacious to desktop
Added audacious-plugins to desktop
Added file-roller to desktop
Removed aqualung from desktop