Re: wiki pages

Zach,

you are an absolute star. I had set some time aside after the New Year to do
the transfers.

Many, many thanks.

Hiyas Lubuntueers,

can you go and proof read all of
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation and let us know if
there are any bits not working. Then we can set up the auto divert from the
old area and 'comply' with the documentation rules for help pages.

On 22 December 2010 11:27, Jared Norris <jrnorris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3 December 2010 16:30, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hiyas, as you move pages over can you put on the old / new link on to
> this
> > email as it will save us moving the same page twice.
> >
> > Jarred has already moved over and reformatted
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/AlternateInstall
> > from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp#Alternate Install
> >
> > That is our template, we have to go back and alter the internal links
> when
> > we've got everything moved over. Once that is done we have the extra task
> of
> > setting up the redirects from the exisiting wiki area. So, not a big job
> > then :P The reason I've been quiet on this is that I wanted absolute
> > assurance that we were not having to do it twice. As Charles (cproffit)
> > approved the header page and indeed made the header for it, and Connor
> has
> > approved the 1st page that Jarred transferred over; we've been a green
> light
> > to get on with it.
> >
> > Thanks guys.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Phill.
> >

> I have just had a quick look over it all and from what I can tell Zach
> has done a great job. I had a couple of links I fixed up (which I
> think I originally changed incorrectly) and I have fixed up the
> "Contact Us" link in the header so it points to the wiki contact us. I
> did look into making a separate help.ubuntu contact us page but then
> the sublinks and things got a bit messy.
>
> Please double and triple check it all and great work Zach.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jared Norris
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris

Follow ups