Re: drop box

Hi all!

I have been using dropbox for a long time with LXDE, there is no problems at
all. Go to http://wiki.dropbox.com/TipsAndTricks/TextBasedLinuxInstall.
There are instructions to run dropbox as CLI script. So 3 steps:
1) download x86 vesrion
2) unpack it and move to your ~ directory
3) create in .config/autostart/ some file, for example dropbox.desktop and
place there:
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Exec=.dropbox-dist/dropboxd

save it and here you are.

On every start of your system you will get dropbox autostarted. Place
something in your selected on the first run Dropbox folder and it will be
automatically synchronized.

Best wishes.